- The utility invoice will be provided to the subscriber as a PDF attachment via the e-mail address supplied.
- It is the subscriber’s responsibility to provide the correct e-mail address and to inform the Municipality of Pembina of any changes to their e-mail address. If you have not received your Town Utility invoice by the 10th of the billing month (January, April, July, October) please contact the Town Office at 204-242-2515. Non-receipt is not justification for late payment and penalties will apply.
- Printed copies of your e-bill can be used to pay at the Town Office, financial institution, online, telephone banking, or by mailing a cheque or money order.
- When you agree to the terms and conditions of this service, you will no longer receive a paper utility invoice from the Municipality of Pembina.
- The customer is responsible to pay in full and on time whether the bill has been based on an estimate or actual reading. Failure to receive or loss of utility statement will not be accepted as reasons for either non-payment or for exemption of late penalties.
- Payments can be made at the Town Office located at 360 HWY #3 by cash, cheque, or debit card.
- Cheques can be mailed to the Town Office with you statement stub. Please do not send cash. A drop box is conveniently located along the North side of the Town Office.
- Payments can be made via telephone or internet baking. Please use your correct Utility Account number.